£23,000 to £28,000 – Depending on experience
This post is initially being offered on a fixed term basis for 1 year.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious junior C# software developer to join our IT team based in Leicester City Centre. You will be working on both new and existing systems contributing to all stages of the development process using an agile approach to software development.
Who we are?
Clockwise is one of the UK’s most exciting, dynamic and fast growing financial co-operatives that is just for the people of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. As a not-for-profit organisation we can pass on the savings to our members by providing affordable loans, safe savings and ethical financial products and services.
What will you be doing?
You will get the opportunity to work across a wide range of systems and technologies from customer facing websites and mobile apps to our back-end core system, data warehouse and Customer Relationship Management systems.
You will work closely with other team members to write software collaboratively.
What we a looking for
If you have a learning attitude, are passionate about software development, then we want to hear from you!
We don’t expect anyone to have experience of all of the below but this just gives an example of the skills, technologies and practices we value
- Experience in programming in C# & ASP.Net Core with a goal to develop your skills further
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Cross platform iOS and Android mobile app development
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns
- Enthusiasm for Cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of agile development practices and particularly SCRUM
What will we provide?
- Access to Pluralsight, an online learning service to help you build your skills
- The team will support your development at all times
- A competitive salary of up to £28,000
- Flexible 35 hour working week
- 25 days holiday + public holidays with the option buy additional days
- Pension scheme
- Access to a discount scheme including leisure, shopping and more
How to apply?
Please send us a covering letter explaining how you meet our criteria and what you would add to our team along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no agencies.