We are looking for a software test analyst to join our team based in Leicester. You will be performing a mixture of manual and automated testing using selenium and similar tools.
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Based at our Leicester office, with a mixture of office and home based working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension, bonus scheme & access to a discount scheme including leisure, shopping and more
Who we are?
Clockwise is one of the UK’s most exciting, dynamic and fast growing financial co-operatives that is for the people of Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland and Northampton. As a not-for-profit organisation we can pass on the savings to our members by providing affordable loans, safe savings and ethical financial products and services.
What will you be doing?
You will help us deliver engaging web and mobile applications to ensure Credit Union members have a fantastic experience accessing our services. You will also work on the Credit Unions internal systems ensuring that they work as expected.
You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and other defects which impact the quality of our services. You will have experience of manual testing and able to demonstrate your passion for software testing.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and the appropriateness of each to a piece of software
- Able to record bugs in an analytical and detailed manner within a bug tracking system
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise bugs and work under pressure
- Basic working knowledge of SQL
- Testing in an agile environment
- Knowledge and experience of automated testing
- Experience of testing REST API’s would be an advantage
If you are a confident, creative, self-motivated professional who performs well in a demanding environment then please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.