If you have a Clockwise Current Account it is important you read this information carefully and contact a member of the team if you require any assistance.
If you do need current account facilities, there are a number of banks who provide basic current accounts. Members can apply to these or others. Here is a sample of banks offering free basic accounts:
- Barclays – Barclays Basic Current Account
- The Co-Operative Bank – Cashminder
- HSBC – Basic Bank Account
- Lloyds Banking Group (Bank of Scotland, Halifax and Lloyds) – Basic Bank Account
- Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank – Readycash Account
- Nationwide – FlexBasic
- RBS Group (Natwest, Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster Bank) – Foundation Account and Basic Account (England and Wales)
- Santander – Basic Current Account
- TSB – Cash Account
- Engage Classic Account/VISA Debit Card – available to you via Clockwise branch or on our website.
End of April 2016 but if you haven’t sorted it out yet, don’t worry, you can start now and remember our member services team are on hand to help you if you need them.
No, please be assured that this decision was out of our control and all our other products and services (savings and loan accounts, budget and rent accounts and Engage Pre Paid Card) remain the same. ONLY the current account is being withdrawn.
If you require any further assistance, please contact us on 0116 2423900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your co-operation in this matter and feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.