Can I get a refund if I change my mind?

Yes, you have 14 days from the date you signed the loan agreement to request a cancellation of the agreement. You must return the full amount borrowed under the agreement and we will then refund anything you have paid including any interest charged.

How do I get a refund?

You need to send us a cancellation notice via post to the address found on your loan agreement or via email to Make sure to include your membership number, full name and address within the cancellation notice.

We will then contact you to arrange for the refund to be processed.

I’ve paid the wrong amount – can I have a refund?

If you have overpaid your account, please contact us on 0116 24 23 900 or email within 14 days of making the payment and we will refund the excess payment.

How do I cancel my Continuous Payment Authority?

If you are repaying your loan via a continuous card payment authority you may cancel this arrangement at any time. To cancel the arrangement you can contact us   or your card issuer.