Our Personal Loan is for loans from £50 to £7,500
- Interest rate is fixed and depends on how much you borrow.
- Repayments to suit you – weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly.
- No application fees or early repayment charges.
- Benefit incomes accepted.
How much can I borrow?
This will depend on your personal circumstances. You can use our loan finder to get an idea of the amount you could borrow from Clockwise.
The interest rate depends on the amount you borrow from Clockwise
From £50 to £2,999 at 42.6% APR*
From £3,000 to £7,500 at 16.1% APR*
There are no application fees or early repayment fees.
Things you should know
- You must be up to date on any current or previous borrowing with Clockwise Credit Union.
- You must have the disposable income to meet the loan repayment.
- Maximum loan term is 60 months.
- Minimum loan term is 60 days.
* All loans are subject to status and approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the criteria for a specific lending rate, or if you are unwilling to accept any special conditions that apply, then we may offer you an alternative loan at an alternative rate.