Whether you save a little or a lot, putting money aside on a regular basis means you will be working towards managing your money better, giving yourself something to look forward to and providing you with a nest egg to fall back on should the need arise.
Saving money with Clockwise gives you:
- Flexible and easy access to your savings
- Safe and ethical way to save
- Competitive rates of interest
- FSCS protection
Our flexible savings accounts offer great value for everyone
Flexible Ways to Save
There are a number of ways you can save with Clockwise:-
- Transfer money from an existing UK Bank account
- Deposit cash or cheques at our Leicester Head Office.
- Deposit cash or cheques at our local community access points.
- Set up a regular standing order to your account.
- Set up payment via payroll membership.
- Pay benefit payments directly to your account.
Ways to manage your savings
Just like your high street banks and building societies, the money you deposit into your credit union account, up to £85,000, is protected under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). If you have a joint account you will be protected for £85,000 each.
FSCS protection is free to customers, so if anything happens to your bank, building society or credit union, and you cannot access your money, the FSCS will refund you up to the amount of £85,000.