Payroll membership is a hassle free means of regular saving and borrowing, with payments being deducted directly from your salary. The money is transferred directly into your Clockwise savings account or repaid to your loan account and because the money is taken directly from payroll it is a much easier way to save and borrow. This is a confidential service and your payroll department is not provided any details of loans you take out.
How to apply for payroll membership
Clockwise membership is free. If your employer is an existing partner (see list below).
- Click the apply now button and complete your details,
- Add a payroll deduction to your application when prompted.
- We will contact your employer to make the necessary arrangements with Clockwise so that payments are taken via payroll deduction
If your employer is not an existing partner please point them to the employers page.
As a payroll member you get a preferential rate on a Personal Loan for Payroll
Payroll deduction is offered to members who are employees of partnered organisations, city and county councils. If your employer is not listed below, let us know and we can put in a request on your behalf.
- Blaby District Council
- Leicester City Council
- Leicestershire County Council
- Melton Borough Council
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council
- North West Leicestershire District Council
- B Inspired (Braunstone)
- PA Housing
- Leicester College
- Greenhart Clean
- ATEC – NGV Facility
Benefits of Payroll Membership
- Hassle free means of regular saving
- Access to lower cost payroll loans
- Exclusive specially selected products and services
- Become part of a financial co-operative supporting and reinvesting in your local community
- Clockwise is the fair and responsible choice for your finances