The new Gold Saver is a 90 day fixed notice account that gives you a higher rate of interest on your savings.
Why Save with Clockwise?
By saving with us, you not only get a financial return, you also know your money is contributing to positive change in your local community
High Savings Rate – market-leading savings rate of 3% AER
Ethical Savings – Money Saved with Clockwise helps support the financially excluded and various local organisations
Keep Money Local – Clockwise Credit Union is only open to people in the local communities of Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland, Northamptonshire, Coventry and Warwickshire
How to Apply:
You need to be a member of Clockwise Credit Union to open a Gold Saver Account – if you’re not already a member you can join here
Fill out this application form to apply to open an account. You can return the form in-branch or through the Clockwise website portal. See more here:
You will be notified via email when your account is open and ready to use. You can deposit your savings online or with our app.
Terms & Conditions
- To open an account, you must be a member of Clockwise Credit Union
- Interest is paid quarterly, on a fixed date as specified by the Credit Union
- All funds held with Clockwise are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (refer to website for current information).
- Requests to withdraw funds can be made at any time in writing, online or over the phone and the 90-day notice period will start from the first day of notification of your intention to withdraw funds. This will be held until the end of your 90-day notice period, at which point funds will be transferred to you the nominated account
- It is not possible to withdraw from this account until the end of the notice period. We may, at our discretion, allow withdrawals in cases of hardship or exceptional circumstances you could not have reasonably foreseen – terminal illness, bankruptcy etc. In such circumstances you will need to contact us in writing and we will consider each case individually.
- You have the right to cancel the agreement and close your account within 14 calendar days from the date of your initial deposit. The funds will be transferred into your instant access account, no interest will be paid, and the funds withdrawn as per our normal closure procedure.
- The account runs on a rolling 90-day period. Should you wish to close your Gold Saver account or transfer funds to another account, you will need to provide 90 days’ notice for your intention to do so. If you do not provide notice, your account will renew for a further 90 days on the most current terms and conditions (please see our website for details).
- At the end of the notice period and after interest has been paid, you will be offered the option to place your funds into a further fixed notice period account (subject to the product being on offer), or have the funds transferred to your instant access account.
- The interest rate to be fixed by the Board. Changes to the interest rate will be provided in writing, either by email or letter, allowing for at least 30 days’ notice
- Clockwise reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions, if we do change the terms and conditions of this account you will be informed in writing and given 90 days’ notice of the change.