Your circumstances considered
We know the cost of Christmas can mount up. Presents, a new tree, plus food, it all adds up! If you pay for these using high cost loans or credit cards, there is an affordable alternative… a Christmas Clockwise loan!
The interest rate depends on the amount you borrow from Clockwise
From £50 to £3,000 at 42.6% APR*
There are no application fees or early repayment fees.
Need to borrow more? See our full range of loans.
Apply for a Christmas Loan
- Borrow from £50 up to £3000
- Fast decisions
- Lower interest rates
- Flexible repayment options
- No penalties for early repayment
- All applicants considered
- You must be up to date on any current or previous borrowing with Clockwise Credit Union.
- You must have the disposable income to meet the loan repayment.
- Maximum loan term is 60 months.
- Minimum loan term is 1 month.
* All loans are subject to status and approval. Terms and conditions apply. If you do not meet the criteria for a specific lending rate, or if you are unwilling to accept any special conditions that apply, then we may offer you an alternative loan at an alternative rate.
Why would I use a Credit Union over a Bank, or a Payday lender?
Credit unions can consider all loan applications from people in our communities, regardless of background, including those who are in receipt of benefits. A credit Union is also a not-for-profit organisation, our focus is improving the financial wellbeing of our members and helping the local community.