‘Helping you manage your money better!’
We are a fair, responsible and people focused credit union, providing a wide range of ethical financial products and services throughout Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire.
- Focus on people not profits
- Fair return on your savings
- Lower interest rates on loans
- Peace of mind that your savings are in safe hands; protected by the FSCS
- Members treated as individuals, regardless of personal circumstances
- Range of products to suit all budgets
- Easy to apply with quick decisions on loans, often same day
- Effective money management
- Manage your money online or with our mobile app
- Part of the growing credit union community with over 1m UK members
Established January 1992 – over 25 years improving the financial wellbeing of our local community.
Our Latest News
What our members think of us
Thank you so much! I really appreciate being approved. I was so worried about what I was going to do . You guys always seem to help me.
You are brilliant. You always help me in times of need
I can’t believe how easy it is. I heard the interest rates were better than anywhere else. The staff are so pleasant, polite and helpful.
I save through my salary and then have a good bit towards Christmas presents for my family. Being part time, now we’ve had our little girl, means our income changed a lot, so this is brilliant for us.
Clockwise does exactly what it says it does. Applying for a loan was really easy with payments that are manageable. I was happy to tell all my friends to join!
I would like to thank you and your colleagues for your support with organising increasing payments through payroll, it really made my maternity leave easier. Thank you.
Just like your high street banks and building societies, the money you deposit into your credit union account, up to £85,000, is protected under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). If you have a joint account you will be protected for £85,000 each.
FSCS protection is free to customers, so if anything happens to your bank, building society or credit union, and you cannot access your money, the FSCS will refund you up to the amount of £85,000.