We know that many people working hard on the front lines may have reduced household incomes. At a time when you may need it most, our Key Worker Loan means you can borrow between £100 and £2,000 and for a limited time receive a preferential loan rate of 12.7% APR.
This is an affordable alternative to many small loans currently available on the market or to over using credit cards when you are not able to repay the monthly balance in full.
For a fast decision apply online now!
To qualify for our Key Worker Loan:
- You need to be working in one of our key worker categories. These include:
- Health and social care
- Education and childcare
- Key public services
- Local and national government
- Food and other necessary goods
- Public safety and national security
- Utilities, communication and financial services
- You live or work anywhere Leicester, Leicestershire or Rutland, or in the selected postcodes of NN14 & NN15 in Corby & Kettering, Northamptonshire
- You can upload or email a picture of a recent wage slip or your work ID
Clockwise encourages responsible borrowing. Terms & Conditions apply. Loans are subject to status. This product is available for a limited period only. Clockwise reserve the right to remove this product at any time.
How to Apply