How does it work?
- You complete a budget planner detailing which bills and payments you would like to make. You can prioritise bills so that the most important are always paid.
- You setup a regular payment in to the budget account to cover your budgeted payments. This could be benefits, wages/salary or a standing order from an existing bank account.
- Any spare cash can be transferred to a prepaid card, savings or external account. We can even split the amount into weekly, fortnightly or monthly amounts to help you budget your spare cash.
What are the benefits?
- Stay on top of multiple household bills in a dedicated account
- Take control of when payments should be made – Avoid costly bounced direct debit and bank charges.
- Prioritise bills so that if you don’t have enough to cover all bills the most important are paid.
What bills can I pay?
You can pay any of the following bills:
- Council tax
- Home Insurance
- Satellite/cable subscription