Our financial planning guide is ideal for people who want to get their finances in order. It covers everything from tracking your spending and making a budget, to paying off loans, building an emergency fund and saving for your pension.
The Cost of Living crisis continues to hit people across the UK. Fuel bills leave many families struggling. Some energy companies have set up charities and grants you can apply to get financial assistance for bills – and if you’re on a low income it’s worth checking if you qualify.
The following energy suppliers offer grants to their customers:
- British Gas Energy Trust – apply here
- Bulb Energy Fund – apply here
- EDF Energy Customer Support Fund – apply here
- E.ON Energy Fund – apply here
- E.ON Next Energy Fund – apply here
- Npower’s energy fund – apply here
- Octopus ‘Octo Assist Fund’ – apply here
- Ovo Energy Fund – apply here
- Scottish Power Hardship Fund – apply here